Listen to the Stinker Madness Episode
Watch the Trailer!
To purge ourselves from the misery of last weeks movie we dowse ourselves in awesomeness and then light ourselves on fire (that was all figurative, in no way do we endorse lighting yourself on fire...unless you're a total tool, then go for it) and let Arnold take the show over it the quintessential action movie of the 1980s (maybe even ever) but still incredibly dumb, Commando.
Fall SMABFA Contenders
- Ben-Hur - Uh, you know you screwed up here.
- Nine Lives - Thanks for telling our kids they are stupid and will like anything. Their not and they hated this.
- The Mechanic: Resurrection - Statham takes a shot at getting that Best Bad Movie title. Possible surprise one here.
- Rings - So what? Sumara lives in Netflix now? Come on it worked (barely) with VHS but 20 years later is too much later....
The Wild Card - Good Neighbor, Bad Neighbor
- Joan Crawford - Mommie Dearest
- The Waits Family - Troll 2
- Mike Roark - Volcano
- Harry Dalton - Dante's Peak
About Commando (1985) - Movie Information
Sam's Boring Bullshit
Mark L. Lester is making his second, but most likely not last visit, to Stinker Madness from the directors chair. His first film we covered was, of course, Showdown in Little Tokyo. This week's film Commando, is among his most popular, along side the cult classic Class of 1984 and the John Candy vehicle, Armed and Dangerous. Fortunately for us Lester is still turning out stinkers. His most recent effort is 2014's Dragons of Camelot, and it looks like a lot, of bull shit.